Looking for an exciting new challenge? Want to join a winning team in a dynamic sector? We’d love to here from you! Discover more about our career opportunities below.
Our Motor Bike Technician vacancyFull time | Applications by: 31/03/2024
We’re growing…. A vacancy has arisen for the post of full-time Motor/Electric Bike Technician at Auto Sales Ltd (Kind’s) authorized distributor of Mercedes-Benz, smart, Renault, Dacia, Silence, Tisto, commercial vehicles, and Fuso Trucks.
The person should have a proven track record and be able to work as part of a team in our modern and busy workshop. The chosen person would need to work to the high standards demanded by our principals.
- Qualified as a vehicle technician/mechanic technician, at least up to Level 3.
- Have three (3) or more years experience as a Vehicle technician.
- Be computer literate.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Be in possession of a valid and clean driving licence.
- Fluent in Maltese and English.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Be proactive and have good administrative skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
Candidates in possession of the following requirements will be given preference.
- Experience in electronic diagnosis
- Good knowledge of electronic vehicle technology.
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee referral scheme
- Employee discounts
Salary expentancy: Salary will be commensurate with the applicant’s qualification and experience.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated with the strictest confidence.
Applicants who meet the above requirements are to send their applications together with curriculum vitae by means of an email to the HR Administrator at [email protected]